Saturday, May 5, 2012

Loulogue + 11th monkey = eleventh monkey


I have had a personal blog called the Loulogue since 2006. I used it as an online travelogue to keep my family and friends at home up to date on my daily adventures in Japan. After eleventh monkey creatures started making a more than regular appearance on the Loulogue, I decided to devote a whole new blog, this blog, just to them.


Which was a bit of a silly decision for me because I'd been having a hard time keeping my one blog up to date, and adding a second made it even harder. Oh well, lesson learned! Time to merge my blogs back together.

Since I am the eleventh monkey (I choose the name because I'm born on the eleventh in the year of the monkey), I'm combining all blog posts (about my creatures and about my personal life) under my new blog name "eleventh monkey". And Blogger has finally made the webaddress "eleventhmonkey" available again so it's perfect timing.

So if you want more eleventh monkey shoptalk or see what Yasu and I are up to in San Francisco, follow me on the new blog and don't be shy, I love comments!